- Herd-path is a smooth and well-packed gutter running from valley to summit(s).
- Off-trail snow is knee-deep and soft.
- It was a cold day; -20 C (-4 F).
- Clear skies above Street and Nye but central High Peaks were obscured.
- Hiked with Duncan and Marissa; great hiking partners! Thank you both for an enjoyable day in the mountains!
- Met 'Hear the Footsteps' and 'GRT'. Nice to see you again folks! Last time we met was near Little Haystack.
- It was my sixth trip to Street and Nye. One peak left for my sixth round.
- Approximately 8.5 miles, 2800', 6 hours.
|A cold, crisp day in the mountains.|